China’s Leading Inverter Brand Is Now In Australia
Introducing Kehua Inverters!
Powerark Solar is especially proud to announce its new distribution partnership with Kehua Inverters.
As a leading distributor in Australia we see it as our responsibility to ensure that our customers have access to top tier and reliable solar brands. This is why we have formed a partnership with Kehua, distributing their products within Australia.
About Solar Inverters
The solar inverter is the most sophisticated part of any grid-tie solar system. Unfortunately it’s also the part most likely to have issues. This is not surprising considering inverters are usually located outside in harsh weather conditions including rain, humidity and extreme heat, all while generating thousands of watts of power for up to 10 hours a day. Therefore, it’s essential to use a quality inverter with a proven track record of reliability and value.
About Kehua Inverters
Kehua, which is pronounced ‘Kee-wah’ was founded in 1988, specialising in public and residential power systems. By integrating their passions and core values, Renewable, Reliable and Responsible into everything they do makes them an industrially recognised power supply manufacturer. Kehua Inverters comes with a combined 30 years of industry experience and has been recognised as the number one domestic power brand for over 20 years. Currently servicing hundreds of thousands of customers all around the world, Kehua continue to grow every year. In recent times, Kehua lead the industry with staggering growth in 2017 with an increase of 36.29% in operating revenue. This growth is a result of state-of-the-art technology and a strategically diversified business model that creates sustainable opportunities.
KEHUA HIGH VALUE LOWER COST
- More PV Power up to 135% over Nominal AC Power
- High efficiency inverter topology design reach up to 98.2%
- Advanced control algorithms provides higher grid adaptive ability and stability
- IP65 aluminium alloy die-casted chassis
KEHUA SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
- Industry’s first cold-resistant inverter with superior operating temperature from -40C to 60C
- Forced heat reduction control from 45C for inverter protection
- Standard 5 Years Warranty with local Australia based service agent (extendable to 10 or 15 years)
- Outdoor or Indoor Installation
KEHUA’S INTELLIGENT MANAGEMENT
- Intelligent cloud monitoring platform with Smart Phone APP real-time performance monitoring
- RS485, GPRS and WIFI communication supported
- Smart feed-in export control via Smart Meter (optional)
- Grid Friendly with Reactive Power Control and DRM
INSTALLER AND OWNER FRIENDLY
- Compact size up to 12.6kg for easy installation
- External DC and AC Connectors
- Natural Cooling to reduce environmental noise <25dB(a)
- Built-In LCD Screen
Powerark Solar’s Head of Marketing, Michael Ziada describes the launch of Kehua as a ‘significant step closer in helping individuals and businesses reduce their increasing electricity bills. As well as being able to purchase quality systems at a lower price. It is exciting that we are launching this brand as it has a stellar reputation that expands over 30 years and is at the forefront of technological advancement becoming a brand Australians can trust’.
If you would like to learn more about Kehua, please call 1300 887 557, alternatively you can fill out the form below and a member of our sales team will call you back.
Powerark Solar and Kehua are excited to hear from you.
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”true” description=”true”]