Hanover Solar is leading solar cell technology manufacture, their headquarter is located in Hanover, Germany and is responsible for managing all global branch companies, as well as the sales and warehousing of German local market. The manufacture has a combined annual capacity of 300mw for solar modules and cells. Hanover Solar does their R&D in their headquarters, with the professional team of engineers from Germany. Hanover is using the advanced technology, automatic ABB production equipment, as well as a scientific and strict Germany management mode. Hanover Solar modules are widely used in commercial and residential projects in Europe, Japan, New Zealand and Australia. It allows end-users to fully appreciate the high quality of German products at an affordable price.
● German Engineered, made in China & Indonesia
● Black or Silver Frame available
● The seal tape for solar module which could protect the panel in all ways
● The certification of 1PX7 class waterproof level guaranteed there is no water leaking into the panel
● The glass has more than 1,000,000 condenser lens to absorb more photon, which world generates 5% up of power output
● Back sheet: To improve its protection the double side back sheet fluorine has been used to isolate the cells