Sungrow is a global leading PV inverter system solution supplier with over 31 GW installed worldwide as of December 2016. Founded in 1997.
Sungrow is a global leader in research and development in solar inverters, with numerous patents and a broad product portfolio offering PV inverter systems as well as energy storage systems for utility-scale, commercial, and residential applications. With a 20-year track record of growth and success, Sungrow is committed to motivating more people and businesses to adopt “Green and Effective” electricity, and is stead fast in its efforts to making the earth greener through its innovation in the solar industry.
● Dual MPPT, compatible with different residential rooftop system design (Only - D series products)
● Max input voltage 600V, compatible with different PV panel and string design
● Intelligent Wi-Fi communication, flexible for various applications
● Intelligent cloud monitoring to enable the centralized operation, management and maintenance
● Only 9kg of 3kW inverter, easy to handle and install
● Easy replacement and transportation, reduce the trouble of service
● TUV, CE, AS4777, AS/NZS 3100, VDE AR N 4105, KTC certification
● Higher yield with Max. efficiency 98.4 %, European
efficiency 98.0 %
● Flexible PV string configurations, DC/AC ratio up to 1.3
● Build-in surge arresters and residual current protection
● High anti-corrosion with aluminum alloy die casting
● Easy local and online monitoring via App or Web
● Export power control with Sungrow energy meter
● 11.5 kg compact design, plug and play installation
● Fast commissioning via LCD
● Handy and light, easy to handle without lift machinery assistance, lower the cost of installation and maintenance
● EMS Integrated, multiple-target can be optimised
● Integrated DC combine and sure protection function, lower the system cost
● DC switch, sage and convenient for maintenance
● Dual MPPTs
● Lithium-ion battery from Samsung is recommended, sage and stable, after-sale device and guarantee
● Active power continuously adjustable (0~100%)
● Reactive power control with power factor 08 lagging~08 leading
● Max efficiency at 98.0%
● Battery to grid efficiency at 95.0%
● TUV, AS4777, VED AR N 4105
Sungrow gives limited Standard and Extended Warranties against defects set out in Terms and Conditions. These Warranties are applicable only for Australia for the stated inverters and system accessories in respect of such inverters that were originally sold in Australia.
If you would like to learn more about Sungrow Inverter warranty please click the below button to download their warranty statement.