Kehua (pronounced ‘kee-wah’) was founded in 1988 in Zhangzhou, China in the vision to provide reliable power solutions in various sectors. From public power networks to residential power systems Kehua integrating their passions and core values (Renewable, Reliable and Responsible) into their products making them an industrial-recognised Uninterruptible Power Supply and Critical Power Supply manufacturer. Kehua endeavours in continuous improvement with a crew of over 900 R&D Engineers to provide sustainable and reliable products in Australia.
Model – SPI1500-B2, SPI2000-B2, SPI3000-B2, SPI5000-B2;
Installation Date between 1st September 2018 to 31 December 2018;
WiFi Monitoring Registered & Connected on the same Installation Date;
Provide a proof of installation date (i.e. Certificate of Compliance, STC Form Signed by Home Owner, or Proof of Monitoring Connection Date)
Complete Registration Form and return to Powerark Solar.
Once the warranty extension has been completed, an official certificate will be delivered to you by email to the email address provided in the registration form within 4 – 8 weeks. Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us at 1300 887 557 or discuss with your Account Manager.
HIGH VALUE LOWER COST
● More PV Power up to 135% over Nominal AC Power
● High efficiency inverter topology design reach up to 98.2%
● Advanced control algorithms provides higher grid adaptive ability and stability
● IP65 aluminium alloy die-casted chassis
SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
●Industry’s first cold-resistant inverter with superior operating temperature from -40C to 60C
●Forced heat reduction control from 45C for inverter protection
●Standard 5 Years Warranty with local Australia based service agent (extendable to 10 or 15 years)
●Outdoor or Indoor Installation
●Intelligent cloud monitoring platform with Smart Phone APP real-time performance monitoring
●RS485, GPRS and WIFI communication supported
●Smart feed-in export control via Smart Meter (optional)
●Grid Friendly with Reactive Power Control and DRM
INSTALLER AND OWNER FRIENDLY
●Compact size up to 12.6kg for easy installation
●External DC and AC Connectors
●Natural Cooling to reduce environmental noise <25dB(a)
●Built-In LCD Screen
● Easy Installation
● Ultra silent design, noise < 25dB
● Multiple battery configuration, support different battery types
● Flexible application for either new installation or retrofit.
● Water and dust proof (IP 65)
● OK for outdoor use
● Cutting edge design and technology
● High quality components maximize service life
● Easy compatibilty with Lithiumion, Pb, Pb-C, Flow Battery etc.
● Wall mounted and rack mounted optional
● Maximum efficiency up to 97.8%
● Super wide MPPT range: 125Vdc – 580Vdc
● Full automatic control, minimized daily operation
● APP available for monitoring and control
● Seamless transfer makes power outage un-realizable
Kehua warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the inverter and in non-transferable. In case of a faulty inverter during the agreed KEHUA factory warranty period, please report defective inverters with a brief error description for logging and send your warranty card to Powerark Solar to process the warranty claim, and send the picture of damage components if available.
If you would like to learn more about Kehua warranty please click the below button to download their warranty statement.