Kehua (pronounced ‘kee-wah’) was founded in 1988 in Zhangzhou, China in the vision to provide reliable power solutions in various sectors. From public power networks to residential power systems Kehua integrating their passions and core values (Renewable, Reliable and Responsible) into their products making them an industrial-recognised Uninterruptible Power Supply and Critical Power Supply manufacturer. Kehua endeavours in continuous improvement with a crew of over 900 R&D Engineers to provide sustainable and reliable products in Australia.
HIGH VALUE LOWER COST
● More PV Power up to 135% over Nominal AC Power
● High efficiency inverter topology design reach up to 98.2%
● Advanced control algorithms provides higher grid adaptive ability and stability
● IP65 aluminium alloy die-casted chassis
SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
●Industry’s first cold-resistant inverter with superior operating temperature from -40C to 60C
●Forced heat reduction control from 45C for inverter protection
●Standard 10 Years Warranty with local Australia based service agent
●Outdoor or Indoor Installation
●Intelligent cloud monitoring platform with Smart Phone APP real-time performance monitoring
●RS485, GPRS and WIFI communication supported
●Smart feed-in export control via Smart Meter (optional)
●Grid Friendly with Reactive Power Control and DRM
INSTALLER AND OWNER FRIENDLY
●Compact size up to 12.6kg for easy installation
●External DC and AC Connectors
●Natural Cooling to reduce environmental noise <25dB(a)
●Built-In LCD Screen
● Easy Installation
● Ultra silent design, noise < 25dB
● Multiple battery configuration, support different battery types
● Flexible application for either new installation or retrofit.
● Water and dust proof (IP 65)
● OK for outdoor use
● Cutting edge design and technology
● High quality components maximize service life
● Easy compatibilty with Lithiumion, Pb, Pb-C, Flow Battery etc.
● Wall mounted and rack mounted optional
● Maximum efficiency up to 97.8%
● Super wide MPPT range: 125Vdc – 580Vdc
● Full automatic control, minimized daily operation
● APP available for monitoring and control
● Seamless transfer makes power outage un-realizable
With WiFi Monitoring Installed to your Kehua Inverter the powerful SolarMAN platform will provide you update information about your system performance and your expected return from electricity exported to the grid with Smart Meter installed*.
*Feature coming in 2019
Save you the Hassle – In the event of operation malfunction, simply report your Logger Id and our technical team will then be able conduct a remote diagnostic and software update without a touch of the solar system.
Know how it performs – with cached record uploaded by the Kehua Inverter every 5 minutes, you will be provided with a full record of Performance, Voltage Parameter, Temperature and so on in the form of graphs that can be export to Excel for a deeper analysis.
Kehua warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the inverter and in non-transferable. In case of a faulty inverter during the agreed KEHUA factory warranty period, please report defective inverters with a brief error description for logging and send your warranty card to Powerark Solar to process the warranty claim, and send the picture of damage components if available.
If you would like to learn more about Kehua warranty please click the below button to download their warranty statement.
Fill-out the form below to receive pricing information for Powerark Solar Kehua inverter range.